Help and Support
Billing Changes FAQ
- What's changing and why?
- Billing date changes
- Are there any changes in My Account?
- I currently get my bill sent in an alternate format, will there be any changes?
- What if I'm due a refund or credit?
- If I've got an outstanding payment or failed payment, what will change?
- What new charges might I see on my bill?
- What is a 'post-termination bill'?
- If I want to upgrade my account will I see any changes?
- Can I nominate a representative to help with my account?
What's changing and why?
From September 2018 we are moving to a brand-new billing system. As part of this we're making some changes to your bill, and introducing some new features. It should make information about your payments and services much clearer and easier to understand.
Billing date changes
From September we'll start to bill all customers between the 1st and 28th of each month. This is to make sure our billing process operate as efficiently as possible. If you're currently billed on the 29th, 30th, or 31st of the month then we'll be in touch with you before the changes happen.
|If your current bill day is||Your new bill day will be|
|29th of the month||1st of the month|
|30th of the month||2nd of the month|
|31st of the month||3rd of the month|
If you're not currently billed on the 29th, 30th or 31st your bill date won't change.
Are there any changes in My Account?
You'll be able to see your itemised calls in My Account, and we'll keep these records for 15 12 months. You'll also be able to see recent unbilled calls that you have not yet been invoiced for.
I currently get my bill sent in an alternate format, will there be any changes?
No, there will be no changes to how you get your bill.
What if I'm due a refund or credit?
Whenever we issue a refund or credit we'll now send you an email to let you know. We'll also add the reason and details of the refund or credit onto your new look bill.
If I've got an outstanding payment or failed payment, what will change?
There will be couple of changes:
- After 14 days without payment, we will add a failed payment charge of £7.50 as an administration fee to your next invoice
- You will only be able to make outstanding payments online by card. We'll no longer be able to accept online payments for outstanding charges by Direct Debit
What new charges might I see on my bill?
There are a couple of new things:
- We will start charging for calls up to 90 days in arrears. Sometimes our suppliers can take more than 28 days to process your call data, so they could appear on your bill up to 90 days after you've made the call
- To see a full list of our charges, take a look at our terms and conditions
What is a 'post-termination bill'?
We will issue this up to 90 calendar days after we've sent your termination bill. For example, this will cover any call charges, refunds or usage charges that were not added to your termination bill.
If I want to upgrade my account will I see any changes?
Depending on your contract, you'll now be able to upgrade your package on any day of the month (apart from your bill date).
Can I nominate a representative to help with my account?
Yes, from September you'll be able to nominate a representative to help with anything billing-related on your account.
- The person you nominate will receive any emails about your bill. They'll be a separate point of contact if we need to speak to you about any billing matters
- You can add a nominee by downloading, printing out and following the instructions that will be available on the My Account from September
- You can remove a nominee from your account, or change the nominee at any time
- This is in addition to Authorised User and Power of Attorney representatives
Having problems with your broadband connection?
Report a problem with your service. It's faster by text.
For full details of our current issues or any maintenance work that could be affecting your service please visit our Service Status site.
Can't find what you're looking for?
If we've not been able to address your query through a support article please contact Customer support for further assistance.