Help and Support
- How can I contact John Lewis Broadband?
- My email address is not suitable, can I change my username?
- How can I update my account details, for example contact address and password?
- What characters can I use in my username and password and what length can they be?
- I've forgotten my login details, how can I find out what they are?
- How can I pay for my account?
- I'm moving house, what do I need to do?
- How do I cancel my account?
1. How can I contact John Lewis Broadband?
See our How to Contact us guide for advice on how best to contact us depending on your particular query.
2. My email or webspace address is not suitable, can I change my username?
Unfortunately it's not possible to change your username.
3. How can I update my account details, for example contact address and password?
Your account can be administered via My account. Choose Account details to update your personal information.
4. What characters can I use in my username and password and what length can they be?
Usernames can be between 5-16 characters. Numbers and letters are allowed but the first two characters must be letters.
Passwords can be between 8-16 characters, available characters are shown in the table below:
|Valid Password Characters||Invalid Password Characters|
|Upper and Lower Case Letters
|Single & Double Quotes
( ' or " )
|Numbers (0-9)||Backslash & Pound Sign
( \ or £ )
|Spaces, At Symbols & Pipe Symbols
( or @ or |)
5. I've forgotten my login details, how can I find out what they are?
- Forgotten Password: Please visit the Password recovery page and follow the on-screen instructions
- Forgotten Username: Contact Customer support for help
6. How can I pay for my account?
There are three ways to pay for your account:
- Direct Debit
- Credit Card
Monthly subscription and one-off payments can be made with a MasterCard or Visa (Electron) credit card.
Only one-off payments are possible with a debit card (Switch, Maestro, Solo etc).
7. I'm moving house, what do I need to do?
If you're a broadband customer and you want to move your John Lewis broadband account to your new address, please contact us. See our moving guide for detailed information.
8. How do I cancel my account?
We're sorry that you're thinking of leaving us. If there's anything we can do to change your mind we'd be happy to discuss any issues you have and see what we can do for you.
If you're in a contract, or took any special offers on signup there may be a fee for cancelling your service. You can see any fees on your Account summary page.
If you have any questions or want to confirm any further details with us, you can call our Customer Options team on 0800 022 3300. For opening hours, please check our Contact us page.
Having problems with your broadband connection?
Report a problem with your service. It's faster by text.
For full details of our current issues or any maintenance work that could be affecting your service please visit our Service Status site.
Can't find what you're looking for?
If we've not been able to address your query through a support article please contact Customer support for further assistance.